Friday, November 3, 2017

Happy Halloween


Hello, 
I know it's been a while, but I'm back! Hopefully I'll be able post weekly now since my season will be less busy.


Yes ,I'm still designing for Soul Scrappers, I have been there for 7 years, speaking 7 years, we will be celebrating our 8th year this coming January.
Now, lets talk about my layouts, that I'm going to show you. Here is my first layout, that I have created for Soul Scrappers.
http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/


I want to show the Double page sketch challenge hosted by our new team
designer Lori.




                                   

Ghouls gone Wild.
How crazy fun are these photos, Hannah, and her friends
did a Zombie Pub Crawl, as you notice Hannah was a cheerleader,
what amazing job on the face makeup, pretty creepy, don't you agree.

Here is another take on these photos, I did
a single photo layout. Using Libby Sketch.
below.

                                 Here is another zombie layout.

TERROR-IFIC

On this layout I used black and red paint to make it more
gory.
******************************

Stay tune for next week I will be posting my of Christmas cards.
thanks for stopping.
HUGS
xxxxx
Mary
 

         







                  




                               



No comments:

Post a Comment