Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hello ladies,
I know it been a while since I last posted anything. I have been trying to catch up with some yard work,planting flowers,mowing lawns between the rain showers.You would think this was April with all the rain we have gotten in May.
   
 Anyways, I have done 4 layouts in the past couple of weeks.




My first layout is an Inspiration Challenge, " happiness."
For each of us, happiness comes in different forms. It can come by the way of
the little things, the big things, the people in our lives that are important
to us, something that gives us a feeling of elation, something that makes us
smile or makes our heart melt. The things that make us happy say a lot about
us. About our character, about our capacity to feel, about the things that mean
something to us.  As for my Happiness, I had chosen my Krieg coffee maker. Who doesn't enjoy a fresh cup of coffee first thing in the morning.


                  


 Over at Soul Scrappers I have done  2 challenges the first one is a quote challenge  done by a lovely lady named Marisa. We had to use her quote on our page with a picture of ourselves.
                                       Here is her Quote

                      " Believe in yourself!  Have faith in your abilities!
                       Without humble but reasonable confidence in your
                        own powers you cannot be successful or Happy."
                                          by: Norman Vincent Peale

I really like how this page turned out, I used  the Kraft card stock from Stampin up.The flowers I made with my Big Shot using the sizzix, Simple Flower, then I lightly sponged it with" Quite so not Navy ink.I used 2 different pattern papers by Stampin-up. I made some stencils that I use on the  pattern papers, put them together. I really like how it turned out.


As we move on to our next page. Over at Soul Scrappers, I had to design a page using  our New Challenge, which is called "Word" Challenge. Since it was the month May I wanted to something bright and Springy. I had chosen the word, "Sunshine"
On my challenge the ladies had to use the word" Sunshine" either as their title or just simple add it to their page. They also had to use 2 pattern papers to their layout. Here is my page I did.


A Ray of Sunshine.

As you  see in my page I used a picture of my niece Camille. We were at a playground a couple of summers ago, I had taken this picture of her, which I thought was so sweet, big those big brown eyes,and  her smile to me  is a ray of sunshine. She is such a sweet little girl.


As I have mention in my last blog on May 4, I was doing a card swap, so I have been busy making my cards. I have 2 sets done. June was a birthday card and July was wedding or anniversary card.
So here is what I came up with.


 I went with a Anniversary card instead of Wedding  card.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my work, it's nothing fancy but a part of my life.  What I'm working on now is a Series of Prom pages.  As we all know May is Prom for most of the High School's. i have 3 pages done, but I will not upload until I have finished all 8  pages. Hopefully by next week I should have them done. Until then have a wonderful week. May your days be filled with "SUNSHINE."
                              

            

No comments:

Post a Comment