quote

Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Look

Hello,
I'm hoping my new look will give me some great inspiration, my mojo has been very slow lately, but it's coming back. Here are a few layouts I have created this week.

Soul Scrappers:
Challenges Song/ Lyrics                                                    

Hey man I have  a beautiful Lady
                                                 
                                             

I'm gonna tell {Hey, Yippie, Yi, Yo}
To any girls calling them canine {Yippie, Yi, Yo}
Tell the dummy "Hey Man, It's part of the Party!" {Yippie Yi, Yo}
You fetch a women in front and her mans behind {Yippie, Yi, Yo} 

We had to choice a few words or the title or a phrase from the song for this challenge.

Soul Scrap Quest 13.... Theme is vintage, we had to use an black and white photo, dating back 40 years ago.
I had found the photo of my Mom back when she was in high School choir.

Class of 1944

Next we have.... A recipe with negative space challenge:
                             Our recipe is to use...
                             1. wood grain pattern paper
                             2. ink spots
                             3. negative space
                             4. ribbon


Milo

Thanks for stopping until next week have a lovely day.
Happy Scrappin:)
Mary


                                                    
                                                     
.


                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment