Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Word Challenge... Embrace

Hello Ladies,
For the month of September I have my word challenge  starting today , ending September 20th over at http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/

My Word  this time around.  I picked a word that I am going to use to carry me through this year. Embrace...to take it all in, wrap your arms and heart around it. you can Embrace new things in your life, your family, yourself, small things, big things, life changes.  To me it means looking at something, seeing the beauty in it and allowing it to sink in. . .deep into your soul. EMBRACING it. So what are you EMBRACING this year?
Here is my sample:
"Embracing the View"

If you get chance , stop on over to Soul Scrappers and play along.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Mary

1 comment:

  1. I really, really love this page Mary...the photo colours are just so stunning, your papers grand & your styling lovely. Got to join in!!

    ReplyDelete