Thursday, October 11, 2012

Amazing Race to a America

 
Welcome, you have made it to Mainland America. These can be used to help you meet one of the criteria for this challenge.

The criteria to be include on your layout for this country are as follows:

1. Include Stars and stripes somewhere on your LO
2. Use the colours
Red, White and Blue3. Include Doodling somewhere your LO


 





Free
Instant of doing a scrapbook page. I decide  to do a mixed media canvas. Is where I paint and add different textures to the canvas.
I gave it texture by adding layers of tissue paper with Mod podge.
Then I  painted my stripes , then to make it dull I made a black misting , and misted.
Then I added the glittered stars, then addes the buttons to give it more 3-d affect.
I  like how it turned  out.



 



The next leg of the race sees us landing in Europe...

Few places pack the punch of Europe. From its Northern Lights to its Southern shores, this drama queen keeps on thrilling, surprising and confusing with her extraordinary wealth of sights, sounds, peoples and parties.

Overwhelming it can be, confusing for sure – just perusing a map of the crowded Old World will reveal cities, mountain ranges, seas and even countries you may never have even heard of. But the good news is that whatever you decide to do here, you’ll leave blown away by the sights, sounds, tastes and other sensations you’ll experience: there simply is no way to tour Europe and not be awestruck!

   HOlland
  France
Italy

I picked Holland.

 Now I'll have to wait until the Oct 12th to get my
criteria



 

No comments:

Post a Comment