Thursday, October 25, 2012

Word of the Month.... STILL

hello:)
 Over at Soul Scrappers my  word challenge has been posted. This month I decide to go with STILL.
What about those things that, no matter what, will never change?? Things like personality traits, career choices,relationships, life choices that have worked out to your complete satisfaction?? those constants...those things that STILL going strong in your life???
And this is how i arrived at choosing STILL for your challenge this week...i want to see how those things in your life STILL make an impact...are STILL ever present...and are STILL a grounding force in amongst a time of year when we see the need for change.
Here is what I came up with. Here is my sample:)

My journaling reads:
I am a wife. I am a mother , I am a daughter, a friend. But  I am STILL me
Still just a girl.

1 comment:

  1. You are also my sweet Sister! Love your photo. Miss you, Hug Always
    Your Big Sis

    ReplyDelete