Sunday, May 26, 2013

Letters this month are H and I



 
My letter H .....I used hands and Heart.
 

                                                      2 Hands  1 Heart
........................................................................................................................................

Here is my letter I....

                                                               I do
                             I did this Layout for my Nephew and his new bride.
..........................................................................................................................................
                                                                Trac 

Here is a Recipe challenge I did over at Soul Scrappers.


Ingredients
1 x Plain Card stock Background
1 x large circle pf pattern paper
3 x punched shapes (stars, hexagons, flowers, animals)
2 x photographs - mat only 1
1 x (2"x 12") patterned paper
2 x ribbons / washi tape
Rhinestones
1 x (1"x12") plain paper
Tear one of the above paper items
Inking / stamping / misting
Blend ingredients together to create a masterpiece for your album.
...........................................................................................................................

     
Now for our song/lyric challenge over at Soul Scrappers is LOVE IS IN THE AIR
 What I did for this challenge I did a mixed media Layout.
    
Love
 
Moving right along . Next we are going to travel to Japan, Travel around the World Challenge. We are given 5 photos to pick from for inspiration. Here is the photo I picked.
 Here is mine Layout.
Times Square New York City
......................................................................................
Negative Sketch Challenge
 
This month is all about washi tape.  You know you can't resist The Washi Tape!
Here's the sketch
 Here is mine take on the sketch.
Thanks for stopping by. Until Next time have a wonderful week........
Hugs Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment