Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Tis the season to be jolly. I have been busy doing Christmas LO'S.
 
 
Let's start with Cooking up a Christmas.
 
 

  1. THE CHALLENGE
    I would like you to use 3 or more of the elements I have used to create this page, see list below.
    1. Die cuts
    2. Create your own Christmas tree
    3. Red Flower
    4. Holly
    5. Bling stick pins
    6. Green cardstock background
    7. Journal on a die cut
    8. Twine
    9. Red and green to be dominant colours
    10. One larger photo and one smaller photo

 

 

 

 
 I guess I got carried away I did all the elements. In the photos is a picture of our first
kitty Max, he was such a good pet 1987-2004, He lived long and happy life, I really miss
this guy.
*************************************************************************************************************
Moving along we have Christmas sketch;

 

 
 

 
Here is my take on the sketch,
Here is Jennifer at the age 1.
She really had fun with her
first Christmas photo shoot.



 


















*********************************************************************************

As we travel  around the world with Karen challenge , Christmas around the world. The entire Soul Scrappers team designers, had to choose a country, I chose Finland.




Here is my take on Finland.















***************************************************************************

Here is a negative sketch this challenge was given by Joy.




Here is my LO.























***********************************************************************************


It wouldn't be Christmas with a Christmas Quote.




When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things - not the great occasions - give off the greatest glow of happiness.
-Bob Hope

                     
Christmas1949, is my title, which means this Christmas tree is my parents
first Christmas tree.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment