Monday, April 21, 2014

Soul Scrappers

I 'm going to start out with a couple of challenges done over at http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/

We will be traveling to Viet man.....
here is the photo that gave me the  inspiration

 


Treasured Moments

Here we have another photo  from Hannah's Germany trip

back in 2013 
*********************************************************




 
Next we have the Negative Sketch
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
My little reads:
...." Just living is
not enough" say the butterfly,
one must sunshine,
FREEDOM,
and a little
flower ."

I really liked how this page turned out.
I did some painting with a bush and credit
card.

**************************************************

Next we have a BUTTONS CHALLENGE.
You had to use as many as 10 buttons'
on your layout.
I found this idea on Pinterest.



Hannah (3)

I was lucky to have all the colors and this many buttons..

*******************************************************************************


My Random word challenge this month was the theme EASTER
THE WERE .

 
Here is our twelve words to pick from;

EASTER
BONNETS
HOPPITY
HIPPITY
COLORFUL
EGGS
FLOWERS
FIND
HUNT
JOY
BUNNY
SPRING.

Here is Jennifer's first EASTER.

*******************************************************************

Next we have the Sketch with Twist..

with the TWIST being...

some haphazard paint & a flourish


 
 
 
 




Ireland

Here is Jennifer over in Ireland,
hopefully I'll have some more photos coming
soon from her trip.

*******************************

Here we are with another fun challenge for your card making!
This month we are going to make a tag for the front of your card.

Here is my card , it took me 3 hours
to make this card

 
***************************************
 
Now is my last challenge for the month is our
quote .
 
 
"Share your sparkle wherever you are."
-Dodinsky
 
 
The photo  explains it all , this happy little girl
is my great niece Payton.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day.......
 
Hugs Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment