Monday, June 9, 2014

Welcome June!!!

Hello Ladies:)

Wow where is the time going , it's already June and I  have lots to show.
Basically my Layouts are done for http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/ this month.

So let's get started:

My first Lo is a beautiful song and lyric challenge, never in the world  have I heard of her.
Beautiful song.   http://youtu.be/URR_4i5gIFU

MINDY GLEDHILL LYRICS

"Whole Wide World"

 I’m gonna go and take a chance
I’m gonna learn to ballet dance
Learn a little something ‘bout romance
I’m gonna go and take a chance
I had use the line Ballet Dance.
Ballet Dance

*********************************************************************************************

This month we are exploring May 3rd which is 
National Sun Day.

You are my sunshine my only sunshine you
make me happy.
 
********************************************************************************************
 
 
 
 
Next we have a sketch Challenge
 
                                                                         
                                                                                                     
********************************************************************************************
We are traveling to  the amazingly wild and wonderful continent of AFRICA.
We are to pick inspiration from 4 photos. Here is the photo I had chosen this because of the sunset
behind the animals.
.


Here is mine:

 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment