Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 2014



 Hello ....Fellow Scrappers,

Question of the month, "Where  did the 2014 go? I can't believe it's almost the end 2014.  Boy, time sure  travels fast when you having fun.

Moving  right along I have lots to show you this month. Yes, I have been busy. So let's get started.
                 
             
 November Sketch over at  Feeling Sketchy.. COME JOIN US.
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/

 



AWESOME DAY

MOVING OVER TO MY SOUL SCRAPPERS
http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/

Here is sketch done by Debi

 Here is my take:
 
                                         

Young at Heart.
Here Is my beautiful Mother in her early
years of Life.
******************************************************************************************
Let's do some traveling around the world, we are stopping at Cuba.

My inspiration photo is...
What a gorgeous photo I must say.
Here is my take on this photo.


When do we move in

 
 
This photo was taken in Paris France
this last March. A random photo, Jennifer had
taken. what a perfect match to the inspiration
photo.

*******************************************************************************************************************
                   Here is my challenge which called the LIFT

You do not have to use the same paper/embellishments that the designer or I have used.    The idea of the lift challenge is to use the chosen lift layout as a guide and you then put your own interpretation onto the page. 
The lift challenge means that the hard work of working out a design and/or layout has been done for you.  All you have to do is to find a photo and embellishments and put them on your layout. 

                                
Here is my take on the LIFT.


Living  the Dream
                               I  lifted the 3 photos, movie reel, arrows and color burnt orange .
                               I must say this is my favorite Layout of Hannah. She is so much
                                     to scrap.
*************************************************************************************
                                                      Negative Sketch Challenge
                          
 
My special friend

Jennifer is my animal lover. She visits the pet store
every minute can.

Yes... I know I had forgotten the letter c in special
Oh well, not all scrap pages are perfect.
*********************************************************************************************
Next we have a my favorite song. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD
 
 
Thanks for Stopping .....
Hugs
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment