Monday, January 26, 2015

JANUARY Goals 2015

 
    Hello Ladies,
I hope everyone  is happy and in good health.
My goal this  year is to do at LEAST 15 Layouts per month.
Well.... I fell short of 2 layout, not bad. So I'll get busy and show you what I have done.


AWESOME VIEW
photos of Eau Claire

Now I know I have a heart
because it breaking.

Splash

Dublin
Jennifer visited the Guinness Brewery
in
Dublin Ireland

You little Rascal

The Magical of
Christmas is not in
Presents
but  in his
Presence

Moving on up

Friends
Friends
Friends
 

Forever Friends

" A person  A person no
matter how SMALL...

MOVIE STAR
HANNAH

LIFE IS A
CABARET
 

GUINNESS
Thanks for stopping.... see you next month. stop on by the Soul Scrappers for some  exciting challenges.   http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment