Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hello everyone....
I'm back with another fun project I just finished.
Today I'm going to show a page I did for a
Quote challenge over at http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/forum/topics/qc-56-march.

The quote I used was ...
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.... it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Fun Day

This was really a fun Layout to make.
This stamp set from Jo Firth-young. Very talented lady.
I hunted all over the internet , and for the life of
me I couldn't find this set. So to make  long story
short, I have a dear friend that does a lot mixed media
and asked her if she had seen this set. Well, bless her heart
she found this set for me. Thank you from the bottom
of my heart.

Thanks for stopping until next time have a wonderful  day.

HUGS
Mary
 

1 comment:

  1. Mary,
    I love it, gives me the impression of bubbles floating all around. Fun layout

    ReplyDelete