Friday, December 7, 2018

Here are a few of my favorites.

As December  comes to an end I would like to post some of my favorites scrapbooks layouts I did over the pass year. I'm hoping to do a better job on my post this coming year 2019.
Here we go....

                                      Here is one of my challenges over at Soul scrappers.
called Escape2 nature. Where this month was Halloween decorations
inside or outside.
****************
Moving on..
Another great challenge over at SS
when we had to add a Map of sorts.
This is my cover page for my daughter's book
on Mexico
****************
My beautiful daughter and me doing selfies
my pride and joy.
**************************
Then here is Louie being a very naughty boy
climbing into my plants and finally got caught.
*********************
Very special LO, my baby girl graduates
from college 2012.
Thru all the struggles and heart breaks
she made it, so proud of her.
******************
My most favorite
Layout is 
this one 
the wedding photo
of my parents.
*********************
Stay tuned for 2019
Thanks for stopping  by...
HUGS
MARY



No comments:

Post a Comment