Saturday, March 9, 2019

Today I will be posting Day 7 and 8.
Still going  strong on Calvinball.

Here we go Day 7.
the rules are
Ink sprays,fuzzy cutting, pocket card,
I added stars, I created my own pattern paper
stamps, washi tape,  selfie photo
word happy, 9.5pts. 

                                                   
                                                                     

                                                       
DAY 8
I really out did myself
on this double LO.
SKETCH, GLOBE, PAINT, BORDER PUNCH
STRIP PAPER, # IN TITLE,5 WORD TITLE, STICKERS
MAP, WOOD VENEER, WORD HAPPY, VELLUM WORDS,
HANDWRITTEN NOTE.
 



UNTIL NEXT TIME HAVE A DAY....
COMING UP NEXT WOULD BE DAY 9.


2 comments:

  1. Nice job on both of these, I like that you mixed silver and gold stars on that top one.

    ReplyDelete