Sunday, March 17, 2019

Well, I'm back, I'm all caught up, it was a busy Sunday afternoon doing 5 layouts, wow.. never again will I spend the entire day, racking my brain on 5 Layouts, way too much. Anyways, her they are ...

Day 13.
                                                                     
Day 14
This as taken in Denmark, that is Jennifer's friend Anna
who she has visited. This was her second trip.
I did on this one.
half doily, green paint, song title, 
circles,  camera, wood veneer, dated the year.




 Day 15th
Jennifer over in Copenhagen, Denmark
 This one was a big pts.
globe, map, quote, handwritten note, camera, wood veneer,
graphic paper ,  color orange, circle, heart, die cuts.

Day 16
Hannah's New year's  mini vacation in
Nashville, Tn.
In this LO I did, circles, word journal strips,
paint splatters,  camera,

Day 17th
St Patty Day
Layout
I basically did green, and journal card and stamping.
the photos we taken in Ireland, Jennifer's college graduation
gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment