Thursday, January 2, 2020

Finally it 's here!!
Who is going to be the sole survivor !
Lets get to our first months challenge and win some prizes and points.....

Our first challenge you must add ‘shelter’ to your page.
Since I live in Wisconsin, and we are in
the season of Winter.
I decide to make
an IGLOO.

Here is my shelter .
That is me in my Shelter.
all cozy and warm.
I found a template of the an igloo
printed and did a shiny
embossing powder, then I little traced my
ice cube lines.
then I used a oval die cut
and the center out to 
fit a photo of me standing
on top of 50ft snowbank.
That year we had record of a 116" of snow.
you just got to love Wisconsin 
in the winter...Thanks for stopping.

Hugs
Mary

1 comment:

  1. I love your page Mary, and I can't even imagine that much snow!!

    ReplyDelete