Monday, March 1, 2021

2021 Calvinball 2021



 Hello, ladies,

I know it's been year since I last posted, 2020 was just a bad year. But I'm back with a whole new
Challenge called Calvin Ball 2021. For more information here is the link.
https://family.scraphappy.org/c/chat-calvinball

It's just fun challenge, it's a whole month long, each  day something is added or taken off the list.

You have a Permanent Bonus point list.( This list will get 2 more items each day.
NOTE. These will be added throughout the duration of the contest, so you need to check back each day to see what has been added.
March 1st. STAR.
                  GREEN.
Then their is the list called TEMPORARY BONUS POINT LIST
NOTE: These will be only available for a few days and then will change.
March 1. a ball
                 finish an unfinished project

So here is my first layout.
                                     My first day I got a total of 4.1/2 pts
 See you tomorrow with a new layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment