Sunday, October 3, 2021

November/December ATC'S

 Hello ATC's Artist:

Who's ready for Christmas! It's a little early but let's have some fun

. For the month of November / December

our theme is Christmas, this time around all card should be the time

. So the theme is Christmas, you can do anything that deals with Christmas, your choice.

examples, trees, Santa Claus, baubles, angels, carolers, the list goes on. Here are a few samples.

Here are a few samples.


1. Mary

2. Colleen

3. Karen F

4. Mitzi

5.

Sept/ October ATc's

Karen... received

Mary... Done

Colleen

Mitzi

Karen B.... in the mail

********************************

As soon as I get them I'll send out.









1 comment:

  1. I would love to join your group. please send me a message on FB or email if I can join you. I can't find you and cant send a message other than to comment. Cindybusch@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete