Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Artasitc Challenge for March

                     Hello everyone!

March's Inspiration challenge came from the painting called
                       ' Circus Horse'
                        by Marc Chagall
For more information you can go to http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
                  
                 















Diva Demand for an extra 10 points ,try and work the  following items
into your layout.
                         Total of 10 points
                        1.) Bright layout = 1 pt
                        2.) an animal = 2 pt
                        3.) at least 3 circles = 3 pt
                 Bonus ..4 pt. add an horse anywhere on the layout.

Here is my take on the challenge: "Can I go Again"
I had a lot fun doing this layout, it brought  back so many
memories for me.This is my oldest daughter who is now
19. She had the love for  Merry-go-Rounds when she was small.
She would never get tried of riding her ponies .

2 comments:

  1. what a great blog post and I adore your entry!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    You have added a lot, such wonderful layouts and yes I love love your scrabble letters.
    I think my very favorite so far is the 9 to 5 one. so elegant with that swirl of pears. I like the one of your parents too!

    ReplyDelete