Friday, February 3, 2012

Scrap off your Ass

Hi ladies,
I'm posting my entry of the day which I did for Paper Secrets. It's a new challenge for me. YOu only have 7 days to complete the layout. Which is a challenge for me..LOL
Here is the sketch I had to use:

Max the Cat


Complete a layout based on the following sketch provided by PageMaps. You must also use 4 of the 8 products listed and 1 of the TECHNIQUES You have 7 days to complete your layout & upload it to our gallery to move on to the next challenge
ribbon/twine ****
3+buttons ******
3+flowers
rubons
3+ photo corners******
3+brads
staples
altered or raw chipboard/cardboard*****

TECHNIQUES
stamping
misting ****
dry or heat embossing
My misting didn't turn out that well. I should have misted before adding my supplies on. Until next time  have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Mary


_________________

1 comment:

  1. Great kitty, & fab LO - you have top photos here & love your head title!!xxx

    ReplyDelete