Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine Day's Layout

This month over at Soul Scrappers, I did a Color Combo Challenge. The inspiration it gave me was Valentine's Day. The month for Lovers. I love these colors, they go so well together.

 

Here is my layout:

You and Me

Here is another little Valentine Project I did.

Be my Valentine
Here is Ms Jennifer and boyfriend Josh.
This is a tag I had made for Soul Scrappers
Second Birthday Celebration.


Moving right along, we have a our Quote challenge  by Marisa over at Soul Scrappers.
She is from Australia since they had so much rain over there lately, she decided to go with  this quote:
You pray for rain,
you gotta deal with the mud too.
That's a part of it.

Denzel Washington

So here is my take on her challenge.

Mud BogThere is a funny story behind this Photo. In this photo is my oldest daughter Jennifer, Away at camp, there was a day that they went on Mud Bog Hike. She was the smallest one in the group. She decide to go for it until she was half way there in the swamp bog and got stuck, if you notice the she is covered up to her chest with mud. To make the story short, one of her counselor carried her the rest of the way.

Moving  right along is another Second Birthday celebration Challenge I did over at Soul Scrappers. It's called the Flower shop. and if you know me I love putting flowers on pages.  We had to do a cluster of flowers, use flowered pattern paper, used 9 or more flowers. So here is my page is did:
Things I Love about You.
                                  Here is what my journal reads:
                                           Smile
                                           Big Blue Eyes
                                           Your Silliness
                                           Your Sense of Style
                                           Your Sense of Humor
                                           Your Honesty
         
                  Here is my last entry until next week  is a sketch I  did.

                                                                      
                                                         
Ozzy's on Duty
            Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my work as
            much as I enjoyed making them. Have a wonderful week.
             Hugs   Mary

1 comment:

  1. Always gorgeous & heartfelt work Mary - I really love your Valentines LO - just perfect.

    Bet you are still being strong too...I know you can do it! xx

    ReplyDelete