Friday, March 16, 2012

Hello, Hello, it's a beautiful day in Wisconsin. Can you believe this weather it's only March 16th and we are having fantastic tempertures, today high is going to be 75. Isn't that amazing. With NO snow, the trees are starting bud, tulips are popping up. UNBELIEVE weather we are having.


I'm going to start out with a couple of layouts I did over at Soul Scrappers.

He is my Rock
This Month: Lovely Debi, has provided us with this wonderful negative sketch. I used a picture of my hubby (Kelly). We have been married for 23 years. Just to make the layout a little interesting I add a real rock to my layout.

Moving right along we have our next challenge, Which is song/lyrics.
Shazza came up with the perfect song as always. An old country singer Willie Nelson:




Willie Nelson - BLUE SKIES


Blue skies smilin' at me
Nothin' but blue skies do I see
Bluebirds singin' a song
Nothin' but bluebirds all day long
---------------------------------------- 
So here is my take on the song/lyric.
I used "Bluebirds singin' a song
Nothin' but bluebirds all day long.

Bluebirds singin' a song.

It's just reminds me of spring , when our bluebirds come back from the South.
Their such a beautiful bird. The colors are so bright an cheery.
Until next  week  have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment