Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello Ladies,

I do believe spring has made it to Wisconsin, why go away for Spring break when you can sit and relax here in Wisconsin  with temperatures at 75 degrees.   Just the other day, I had noticed the my tulips are coming up already, wow, it's only March 12th. I guess that Ground hog was wrong this time. Spring has arrive, I went walking the other and noticed 4 Robins.

Anyways ... over at Paper Secrets I have made it to Week 6. So here is the sketch  we had to use. Since I have been playing along with theses sketches.  I have won a 10.00 gift card to use in their shop. I thought great, more supplies, you can never have enough embellishments or designer paper.That was a very nice incentive. I'll have to see how far I make it.  

In order to do this layout we are to use 4 of 10 embellishments plus an technique;
I used 6 on my layout.
Lace/Trim/Ribbon
3+buttons
3+flowers
rubons
3+ photo corners or anchors
bling
staples
3+ patterned papers

TECHNIQUES
stitching (hand-machine or faux)misting
distressing



Let's play Ponies
Here is my nieceCamille at the age 5. She would come over my house and bring all her little ponies. Then we sit for hours just playing with her Pretty ponies. I just thought these pictures were so darn cute.

I'll be back the end of week for a couple of my Layouts over Soul Scrappers.

Coming Soon Pictures from Germany


 

Until we meet again, have a fantastic week:)

Hugs
Mary




1 comment:

  1. What a great sketch Mary, & you have surely done it justice with your page...what a sweetie Camille is, & such pretty embellies.
    Congrats on you win - happy shopping.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete