Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hello,

Today I'm going to show a fews entries I have done over at Soul Scrappers and Paper Secrets.
Here is our Song/Lyric challenge.   "LOVE TODAY" bY MIKA

Love Today"
Doom da da di da di Doom da da di da di

Everybody's gonna love today,
Gonna love today, gonna love today.
Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today.
Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to,
Love love me, love love me, love love.

I've been crying for so long,
Fighting tears just to carry on,
But now, but now, it's gone away.

Hey girl why can't you carry on,
Is it 'cause you're just like your mother,
A little tight, like to tease for fun,
Well you ain't gonna tease no other,
Gonna make you a lover.

Everybody's gonna love today,
love today, love today.
Everybody's gonna love today,
Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to,
Love love me, love love me, love love.
Girl in the blue with the big bust on,
Big bust on, big bust on.
Wait till your mother and your papa's gone,
Papa's gone
Momma, momma papa, shock shock me,
Shock shock me, shock shock.

HERE is my submission for this song.

Doom da da di da Doom
Another photo from Germany, Hannah had met these guys. They were from Italy. They were also there in Germany for a class trip.

Moving right along is mine week 12 over at Paper Secrets.

 

PRODUCTS
fabric or felt
twine
stick pin(s)
3+ flowers ***
chip-board
3+ patterned papers ***
transparency****
metal embellishment/hardware****


TECHNIQUES
punches (border/corner)
acyrlic paint (stamped-brushed-stencil...your choice of application)
distressing
embossing (dry or heat)****

Here is my take on that sketch:

What I'm working on right now. Which is going to be at least 4 double pages of Dachu Concentration Camp. Hannah had told me it was a very emotional tour.

Until we meet again have a lovely week.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment