Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hi Ladies,
I just wanted to update my Paper Secret entry of last week. Which was week 11.
The sketches are getting a it be bite harder as the weeks go on. Here is last weeks sketch.
PRODUCTS
2 or more tags ****
twine
stick pin(s)
3+ flowers
chip-board****
washi tape
3+ patterned papers***
metal/foil type embellie(s)**

TECHNIQUES
punches (border/corner)****
acyrlic paint (stamped-brushed-stencil...your choice of application)
distressing
embossing (dry or heat)

Here is my take on the challenge.

I wanted to do this picture of Hannah and Caitlin. Here they are, at the Minneapolis Airport March 18th 2012, at 5:30a.m. We arrive at 5:00a.m.we had a 3 hour wait until she broad ed her flight to Munich Germany at 8:45 a.m.

Moving right along , this month I had 2 challenges over at Soul Scrappers,my second one was the theme. I had so many ideas running Thu my mind, so I settle on Weddings.
Here is my sample page for my Soul Sisters.
I decide to do a single photo of myself. This is me almost 25 years ago.

"Forever yours"


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a lovely week, until next time.
Hugs
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment