Monday, April 15, 2013

 

                               Sketches 4 all
                              Stacy H-W's Stash 

                     Challenge this month is this beautiful 
                                  sketch from Pagemaps.


                                

When I was doing this Layout I was thinking of Spring. So I was digging thru my photos and came up with this lovely photo of Apple Blossoms.
Enjoy the fresh smell of Spring. Can you smell that  sweetness!!

Spring has Blossomed.
................................................................................................................
                         My next challenge come from Jessica over at    http://sketchesforyou.ning.com/ 
 Her challenge this month is to create a page using 3 or more tags on your LO.
Here I used 6 tags, 3 of the tags I did embossing, and the other 3 I left blanks.
I also added a blue butterfly to one of my tags , I even added pinks stripe washi
tape to brighten the page. If you notice my great niece has a pink head band on.
                             
                                        

Come n Play
                        ....................................................................................................

                                                   Rachelle  Olaride
                                         She is the Guest month Designer
                                               http://sketchesforyou.ning.com/
Spring is in the air and nature is
awaken from a long winter's nap.It's blooming time!!!!
 Her challenge for us this month is to create a LAYOUT and
include the following:
 
1. Layering using 2 or more patterned/cardstock paper

2. Use 1 or all of these embellishments:
*Birds
*Birdcage
* Flowers
*Butterflies
*Trees
 
3. Display a title and must journal.
Here is  her Sketch:
 

 
And here is mine:
                                                                    
Here is my take on the Sketch:
As I was reading all the requirements I forgot to add my journaling, oh well.
I really how it turned out. This was my first time using an Stencil.
So tell me what do you think.



Hannah









                              


 




Thanks for taking the time to look, until next time..
           Happy Scrapping...
Hugs
Mary
 











No comments:

Post a Comment