Monday, July 7, 2014

Hello

Greetings from Wisconsin.

What a nice surprise I was picked ,The top 3 picks by our Design Team Feeling Sketchy  for Layout Challenge # 92 

 
                                                                                Layout  #92
 
 
 

Together we are ONE
********************************************************************************************

Moving right along I have  my Layouts I have done with my Soul Sisters web site.
 
I have my Random Word challenge going on right Now.
The theme this month is Emotions and feeling words.
 
 
 
Here we are back for another challenge of Random Words.
This is month is Emotions / Feelings Here is your list of twelve words for you to pick from. You will have to use the words from the list. I will randomly pick a mystery word. To make it fair, once I pick my mystery word, I will send it to Shazza, so she have it too.
There will be 2 winners, one for the mystery word and a random draw. Now if nobody get he mystery word that month, the prize will double. over to the next month.
Here is our twelve words to pick from;
1. Bliss
2.Love or lovely , loving
3. Charmed
4. Crazy
5.Desire
6. Delighted
7.joy
8. Peaceful
9. tenderness
10.Suprised or surprise
11. Amazing or Amazement
12.Acceptance
         
 
Well I used the word CRAZY.
CRAZY ADVENTUROUS AMERICANS

Here Is my Jennifer with traveling buddies.  This was taken at Dublin Ireland.
**************************************************************************************************************************

                             Next  we have a Left done by Cheryl over Soul Scrappers.


                          


California Girls
Here is Ms. Hannah and Britt in Hollywood Hills Calif.

*********************************************************************************

We are now traveling along with Karen's Challenge, it's seems we are always going somewhere exciting. This month she has decide do mix  things up a bit.
******************
 
 
 This month with my around the world challenge, instead of the focus being on just one country. Ones that depict people having some fun, living life & taking advantage of all that life brings.
I challenge you to create a page on using one of  your  adventures for inspiration. I hope you find them as interesting as I did and that maybe you will go out and have some adventure of your own.

 
KISSING THE BLARNEY STONE
Here is my adventurous daughter Jennifer
at  Blarney Castle in Dublin Ireland.

*******************************************************************************
 


My challenge is Using Up Your scraps
and the scraps are FLOWERS.
we  were to use up as many as
5 FLOWERS

 BENNIFER

Here is Jennifer and new man.
they started out as friends in college and
now the friendship has blossom .

Thanks for  stopping by.
Until next time have a wonderful
day.
Mary
 
. 



 

 
                       





 

No comments:

Post a Comment