Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Soul Scrappers / Sketchy Feeling

 

 I have been busy working on  lots of great layouts. 

This lift challenge is a simple design which just uses a couple of pieces of paper and some embellishments. You can dress it up or keep it fairly simple. It’s a great lift for those with limited time.   


 
 
 
 

                                                             " WHEN IN PARIS"
****************************************************************************************************************************
                   Our next stop is Traveling around the  World and we are stopping at Singapore. I was inspired by this Photo. 

                            


Café' an der uni
This tree is found in Munich Germany at
small Café' called AN DER UNI
 
**********************************************************************************************
As we move here is quote challenge
 
I did a page of my favorite ATC's


 ******************************************************************************************


                Moving to "Sketchy Feeling"
 THis my newest site that I'm designing for. So come on over and check out my work.Who knows maybe you'll play along.
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/


I have been busy making cards, yes, you hear me Cards, Actually I'm having a lot fun.
Here are a few  cards I have made.
Feel free to comment, would love to hear from you.


 

 





Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you next time...
Hugs
from Wisconsin
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment