Tuesday, April 19, 2016

  
Hi Everyone,
I will be sharing with you a couple of Layouts I have done recently
 over at http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/

            My first layout is our Sketch challenge done by Libby one our team designers.
               She always manages to come up with some great sketches.


You can use one photo or two (or even more if you would like)... flip it, rotate it... just have fun with this sketch!

                                                    Here is my take on the sketch

DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.
Here are my 2 nieces, they have been dancing since they were toddlers, now they are both in
high school.
                                         ***********************************************
 THE QUOTE  this month is to use a QUOTE from Alice In Wonderland
 The only other criteria is to use some buttons on your layout

 
The quote I picked was
"WE'RE ALL LITTLE MAD"
MY FAVORITE PHOTO OF MY NEPHEW
AND HIS LITTLE  CRAZY FAMILY.
 
 
 
 
 *******************************************************
NEXT I HAVE A CARD CHALLENGE.
WE NEED TO ADD A TRANSPORT....
EITHER A CAR, BICYCLE, TRUCK TRAIN ETC.

So, I decided to make a Father's day card
using a old antique car. 
 
That's it for today, thanks for stopping until next time......
Have a fantastic day.
Hugs
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment