Friday, April 22, 2016

MARK YOUR CALENDAR ..





Mark Your Calendar challenge! For this month, I've chosen John James Audubon's work as our inspiration.  Here's some information on this famous American.

John James Audubon, born April 26th in 1785, was an American ornithologist, naturalist, and painter.  He was notable for his extensive studies documenting all types of American birds and for his detailed illustrations that depicted the birds in their natural habitats. His major work, a color-plate book entitled The Birds of America (1827-1839), is considered one of the finest ornithological works ever completed.  Audubon identified 25 new species. (wikipedia.org)


Guess what our inspiration is???   :-)  
Simply include a bird on your page.  It can be a live bird in the wild, or captive, or a statue of a bird, or.... What will you come up with?  

Off the Beaten Path
This summer, when I visited my parents grave, there was always
geese just wandering around cemetery. I remembered to bring my camera,
I was lucky with this photo. I stopped and out and SNAP.
THAT WHAT YOU CALL PERFECT TIMING.



No comments:

Post a Comment