Friday, December 17, 2021

Happy Holidays

 Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!

 I can't believe how fast this year came and gone. I'll be so happy to see what 2022 will bring us.

Sending you and your families Christmas wishes, may all your dreams come true in 2022.

                                            **************************************

Now for the exciting news for 2022, I'm going to list all the theme for the year. All you have to do is let me know if you're going to participate by adding a comment. The I'll add you to the list. I would want to know by the 5th of the starting month. When your finish feel free to send to me right away why wait until the last minute. Again, I will pick up the postage going back to you.

So are you ready to play here, are the 2022 ATC'S theme.


ATC'S 2022

FEB. / MAR.   BEACHES.... DUE DATE IS MARCH 15TH

APR./ MAY     RAIN SHOWERS.... DUE DATE MAY 15TH

JUNE/ JULY    GARDENING.... DUE DATE JULY 15TH

AUG./ SEPT.    FOREST CREATURES.... DUE DATE SEPT. 15TH

OCT./ NOV.     CIRCUS TIME.... DUE DATE Nov.15TH


Each month I will give you ladies 2 samples. 

If there are any questions, feel free to ask.



2 comments:

  1. What fun themes! I am putting all of these on my 2022 calendar. I look forward to seeing what everyone creates! Thanks Mary for coordinating.

    ReplyDelete