Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy New Year!!

 Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years

 Eve. 

 I know this early since the ATC'S are not until Feb/ March, I just thought maybe if you didn't have

anything going on, you would like to get a head start on making them. All you have to do is leave a Comment and I will add you to our list.

Theme: BEACH

SAMPLES...

 


1.Mary...Done

2. Colleen....Done

3. Mitzi

4.Karen F.

5.Karen B.

6. Libby

7.Cindy B.


the due date back to me is March 15th. Don't worry about the postage.

Have fun creating.

Happy New Year!!




.






3 comments:

  1. Oh Mary, I would so much love to join in. I just checked USPS site and there are still no deliveries to Australia. I'll make some and join in so send to all, but I'll sit back and wait for service to resume before you post back to me. I'll just imagine what a wonderful package it will be when it finally comes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a couple extra Christmas ATCS for you too. That is crazy how they won’t let mail go thru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,
    Please add me to your list! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete