Sunday, April 15, 2012

Today is Sunday, it looks like a rainy today. A good day to scrap, well here is a few more layouts I have done. Here is week 10 over at Paper Secrets. The Layouts are getting harder and I'm still in for the $100.00 gift card. I just finished week11 will post that later.
Week 10 Layout:



doily
twine****
stick pin(s)
3+ flowers***
chip-board****
washi tape
3+ patterned papers ****
bling

TECHNIQUES
punches (border/corner)*****
acyrlic paint (stamped-brushed-stencil...your choice of application)
distressing

Here is mine submission:)
Here is Hannah and her friend Caitlin over in Germany at the Marienplatz. This page  didn't turn out what I wanted, I wanted to capture the colors of the New Town Hall building in the background, but it seems like the photo blends in to much into the Dp.

Next I have a negative sketch .Created by Joy,  she is our newest member on the Soul Scrappers designer team. She's a very lovely and talented lady.

I had found this cute little Photo of Jennifer when she was 4 months old.
Here is mine take on the sketch.

Sweet Baby Girl

Now for my last submission is a our  monthly
Soul Scrap Quest 12
over at http://soul-scrappers.ning.com
The theme this month was Travel.


Swiss Alps.

Again here is Hannah in Switzerland.
Thanks for stopping by, until next time have a
wondeful week.
Hugs
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment